Will a GM give you an item that

#1 - Jan. 3, 2012, 8:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Was rolled on by someone , but clearly didn't want it, and even said sorry they misclicked, but left before the roll was complete?

Me (ret pally) and a resto shaman both rolled need on Varothens Brooch, and Strength trinket.

He even said woops and said he mis clicked and said he would trade the item if he won. He left

before the roll was over, and won it. I couldn't loot it. Is there anyway to get and item like that

from a gm? It was clearly by accident .. ugh this sucks lol.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#12 - Jan. 3, 2012, 8:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Was rolled on by someone , but clearly didn't want it, and even said sorry they misclicked, but left before the roll was complete?

Me (ret pally) and a resto shaman both rolled need on Varothens Brooch, and Strength trinket.

He even said woops and said he mis clicked and said he would trade the item if he won. He left

before the roll was over, and won it. I couldn't loot it. Is there anyway to get and item like that

from a gm? It was clearly by accident .. ugh this sucks lol.

No, it's up to the winner to decide on loot distribution at that point. He'd have to put in a petition, and if this is a LFR group and he's on another realm, it's highly unlikely we'd be able to help even then.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#24 - Jan. 4, 2012, 3:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I think this one can be shipped off the glue factory now. It's dead Jim.