Can this be reported as harassment?

Forum Avatar
#1 - Jan. 3, 2012, 2:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I qued up for a random as tank and got Well of Eternity and we kill the first boss, who drops a strength / parry cloak and I roll need on it as a tank upgrade, and then a rogue in our group rolls need on it too..

Ofcourse he wins the roll, and I said "wtf, you dont need parry as a rogue" and he said he needed it for the "itemlvl". Then I ask him to trade me the cloak and he says "no" and I said "c'mon you're not even going to use it" and I open up trade and he declines and I say "seriously..." and then I get kicked from group...

Two of them were from same server... ofc
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#20 - Jan. 3, 2012, 3:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I believe this has been sufficiently answered -but just to reiterate.

No, it's neither harassment NOR ninja'ing to roll on any item the system allows one to.

Nor is it against any rules to votekick a member from the group - one person can't do it, apparently someone agreed with the rogue.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#25 - Jan. 3, 2012, 4:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/03/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Gis
I was referring to the kick part when I said harassment, chances are the rogue had put in "ninja" as the reason- is this not considered a scam that he decieved the others in group making them think they were accepting the kick for him instead of me?

No

They don't even need a reason, and it's up to each individual to decide to kick or not to kick.