about reporting playing

#1 - Dec. 20, 2011, 4:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
hello guys
i am playing wow for like 5 years and i was playing in Wow-us
now i got wired report becasue i told a joke about british people

this is the report
Greetings,

This is to inform you that we have temporarily suspended your World of Warcraft account.

Battle.net Account Name: ***********@*****.COM
World of Warcraft Account Name: **********
Type of Violation: Harassment
Category of Violation: National hatred
Account Action: 3 Hour Suspension
Character Name Involved: Neez
so my question is how to do such a report that i can band their accounts ?
thou i have been report players too many times who do worse than i did
and when i open ticket the Gm's said oo sorry we can't do anything
so i feel i am victim here do the GM who reported me was british ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if not then you have to teach me how to do a good report !
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#17 - Dec. 21, 2011, 9:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you are unhappy with the way your previous reports have been dealt with Neez, you can e-mail the details to WoWConcernsEU@blizzard.com where the incident(s) can be reviewed by a senior member of staff.

However, it is highly doubtful that any of our agents informed you that there was nothing we could do based on a harassment report. Except in exceptional circumstances, we would not even begin to investigate the chat logs until after we had spoken to you, so there would be no way of knowing what action we are going to take on the alleged offender.

I took a look at your most recent harassment report on this account just to make sure and we informed you:

Thank you for taking the time to report this player suspected of using third-party software. We appreciate the effort that you have put in to let us know about this.

Be aware that due to the nature of the investigation I are unable to give out any information, but rest assured we will take the appropriate action in accordance with our policies.

And I would assume that the rest of your harassment reports have been dealt with in a similar way. However, like I say, e-mail us if you think that your reports were not given the consideration they deserve.

In the meantime, we encourage you to continue to report any violations of our policies using the in-game ticketing system. As you yourself have now experienced, it is something we take extremely seriously and will take action on if we find evidence of the violation.