#0 - Nov. 15, 2006, 9:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Players: Will we still be able to buy any Honour System rewards that we could've with the old system (for example, can I buy the rank 5 bracers, even after the system resets)?
Blizzard: All of the current rewards will be available in the new system.

Players: Will there be all new PvP rewards and/or are old ones being redone?
Blizzard: New BG rewards up to level 70. All the Arena rewards will be new.

Players: Are the Arena rewards separate from Honour rewards?
Blizzard: Yes.

Players: Will our current reputations with the Battlegrounds be reset? (Example - my 45 shaman is honoured with WSG and AB, if I don't PvP with them from now till BC launches, will I still be honoured?)
Blizzard: No. Reputation will be left as is, but because of the reward system change, will not have the same value or meaning.

Players: Are there any plans to limit twinking in the expansion, or make it harder for them to get honour? As I see it now, what’s to stop people from sitting at 19/29/etc and pooling honour till they can buy anything with it (if that is how the honour system will work).
Blizzard: Not at this time. We find it to be a viable player-generated approach to BGs. Level requirements of items is likely to prevent the scenario you mentioned. It wasn't really the case in the current setting, so that will likely remain the same.