Blizzard Post
AMG when/is it happening again? ;_;
#1 - May 14, 2007, 7:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=94849706&sid=1
#9 - May 14, 2007, 7:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Neth, can we get an RL picture of the entire US CM team?

We've never had one all together. Perhaps someday, it will become a reality and then everyone can print it out and have us all on one dartboard. ;)
#18 - May 14, 2007, 7:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Any chance you'll tell us who'd be there... or not...

There will be a lot of "blues" there. It would be a rather large list if I spent the time writing everyone down. Perhaps "more than you can shake a stick at" would be appropriate but I'd appreciate if people didn't shake any sticks. You could poke an eye out.
#21 - May 14, 2007, 7:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm only insterested in the CMs I see alot on General >_>

Neth, Drysc, Tseric, Eyonix, etc.

You guys gonna be there? :)

We will be. It should be a good time.
#31 - May 14, 2007, 7:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

She's actually very good looking. Kinda has the sweet sort of "librarian" look to her. I've been trying to get her to respond to any of my posts and tell me if she's married or not so I can move on with my life, but alas, she never answers me :(

I have another half yes. Definitely spoken for. ;)

As for someone else wanting to create a cardboard cutout... creepy. lol
#37 - May 14, 2007, 8:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hey Neth, any idea on when tickets will go on sale? I know myself and others are waiting until we have our tickets to arrange our travel accommodations.

Unfortunately, I don't have any new information on that as of yet. As soon as we have an update though, it should be in the news on our front page as well as updated in the FAQ.
#43 - May 14, 2007, 8:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Wow, they have both definitely dropped off my list of people to take pictures with. Who was that chick in the Tceris pic standing next to him? ...No offense Neth =).

Well thank goodness. I didn't know how I was going to tell you that I didn't want a pic with you either. ;p