Auto Deleted Threads

#1 - Sept. 27, 2011, 1 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This is a test thread I think my computer is being hacked idk I just made a thread and it got no responses or views and was auto delete could my computer have done that or is someone just mad at me at blizz for pointing out something which they don't want their players to know?

If that is the case I will just post to MMOChamps and all other website forums. I think I have an equal voice in the community as any other poster so don't just abuse your moderation power cover your eyes and click delete on all my threads it is disrespectful and I feel like it is crappy customer service.

Thank You and I will be contacting blizzard to get a hold of the on call supervisor who moderates the moderators whom choose to use their power solely to make customers feel sad and depressed because their voice doesn't seem to matter.

I understand blizzard keeps record of everything in their system so I am posting this so that it can be pulled when your supervisor reviews my report.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#8 - Sept. 27, 2011, 1:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you have questions or concerns about forum moderation, please email WoWCMFeedback@Blizzard.com.

09/26/2011 06:03 PMPosted by Necrodemus
It was about how I think Tier 13 gear for dks will only be shown when 3.4 is released because they did a quick job on the design. Said it would look crappy and that is why blizz has not responded and why when I asked Zyrahym as the second response on his blue post I got no response.

I assume you mean this post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3229384993#2

I didn't respond because A) I can't respond to everyone in that thread, and B) your question had almost nothing to do with the subject of the thread, which is often times considered trolling by way of trying to derail a thread's topic to discuss whatever you want.