How is This Fair?

#1 - Oct. 4, 2011, 8:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I wasn't on one of my toons for a while, and when I got back, I find the g bank empty. I ask the guild what happened, and they told me the gm vendorded it all to start raiding. (what the hell does that have to do with anyting?) Anyway, I start bad mouthing the gm because he wasn't on. Big mistake. A guildie (hes like one of them new york sewer rats) told the gm what I said. I logged off, then when I logged on, I was kicked. I couldn't believe it. When that toon was active, I helped the guild with everything. Then I got that.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#33 - Oct. 5, 2011, 9:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm deleting more posts than seeing constructive ones, so I'm just going to go ahead and lock this up.

This is a matter for you to discuss with the Guild Leader, Konaha. The Guild Leader has the responsibility, power, and by virtue of both of those, the right, to operate their guild as they see fit.

Our staff may be able to assist in the case of a scam, but just from what you describe in this thread, it does not sound as if this was the case. Here's the relevant support article, however, if you wish to review it.

Scam Policy
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20459