HELP hacked need help please

#1 - Oct. 24, 2011, 1:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
PLEASE HELP HELP I GOT HACKED
They took everything. Fricking hackers.
if a blizzard rep can help, it would be appreciated...I lost about 80k gold and all my items....
I am on the line with Blizz atm....apparently they have a ticket with customer support.
/sigh
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#60 - Oct. 26, 2011, 12:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I am very glad to hear that we were able to help resolve this issue for you, Floraison.

A few things to clarify though.

I never gave out my information, and if I did, I would have been banned already.

That is not necessarily true. We don't always close an account simply because you shared access information. It is a possibility, but not a guarantee.

10/23/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Floraison
No, seriously. I have an authenticator.

A note is made that our support staff can see when an Authenticator is applied to an account and when one is removed. I'm afraid I am unable to find any history of an Authenticator attached to the account at any point.

10/23/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Floraison
Gave these idiots my account info for a carry.....lol....

From what I can see, it seems you may have given a bit more than just the account name. You also appear to have asked at the time if they would need to access your account in order to "carry" you. To which they replied. Not all the information may have been exchanged in-game, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

"Carrying" someone, is often joining the arena team and having more skilled players support you in achieving a higher rating. Not taking over your character and playing it on your behalf.

One final note: When posting, please abide by the Code of Conduct. This applies to clear and masked language. Name calling is not needed here. If your goal is to belittle someone, please post on someone else's forum.