How well do you actually know the classes?

#0 - July 22, 2010, 1:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
By this I mean how well do you know the abilities / rotations / counters of all of the classes (including your own). I've always wondered this because I've seen raid leaders that seem to know about the most obscure buffs that everyone could bring to the table, and PvPers that have had no clue that 'that druid could root me'. [Not to say that the reverse doesn't apply as well].

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know everyone else?

I'll start:
Druid - 6
Death Knight - 2
Hunter - 5
Mage - 4
Paladin - 4
Priest - 2
Rogue - 4
Shaman - 7
Warlock - 1
Warrior - 9
#10 - July 22, 2010, 2:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My gearscore is above 5000 on only 3 characters. So that means 10 out of 10 for those three and I have no clue about the others.

Am I doing this right?
#25 - July 22, 2010, 2:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Not sure why a blue is trolling this topic, since it is an interesting one and you never mentioned GS in the first place.

The information may not be displayed flat out, but my answer is still there - just in a humorous way. I have three decently geared characters that I have played a fair amount so I know them fairly well. The others are a toss up and I don't really know how well I know them.

Also: I wouldn't want to stick a number on anything because while I may be pretty confident in my knowledge, all it takes is a chat with Ghostcrawler and I feel like I know nothing. :-)
#179 - July 23, 2010, 8:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

That's cool, I hear you.

Can you tell us which three classes you feel you know best, or is that something you're better off not sharing?

For some reason I have avoided directly sharing the classes I play for, like, ever. You can take some guesses though based on how and what I post. :)