Blizzard What is it with the Horde Favortism?

#0 - July 19, 2010, 2:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
They get Rocket Cars and Rocket Highways, The Bomb, and a Giant Cannon pointed at Stormwind in Azshara?

Where are the Alliance's cool stuff?
#13 - July 19, 2010, 2:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
They get Rocket Cars and Rocket Highways, The Bomb, and a Giant Cannon pointed at Stormwind in Azshara?

Where are the Alliance's cool stuff?

Worgen.
#30 - July 19, 2010, 2:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
That's the second time I've posted in a thread where you've come along.. And I still don't have any pie. :(

Pie only appears when you least expect it.

Q u o t e:

Blood Elves > Worgen, FYI.

That's right, not IMO, but an FYI! I win!

Well Khromgar, stating an opinion that your opinion is indeed a fact in your statement doesn't make it true. I know a lot of dust is always flying around the rough landscape of Durotar. Believe me I know - I've been there. And while you may be staying at an Inn to get a good night's rest and suddenly dreaming of the lush fields that the Blood Elves enjoy throughout their whole existence it can be easy to believe that their existence is the best existence and no existence could be better - even one you've never heard of. But let me tell you, you're wrong. Therefore, Worgen > Blood Elves.
#36 - July 19, 2010, 2:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Blood Elves > Worgen..

However my opinion is based on the fact that..

Blood Elves = Horde
&
Wogen = Alliance.

This response isn't nearly exciting enough to accurate. The words should not just be read but absorbed by the retinas into your mind to where the conversion is enhanced so the reader feels they are simultaneously riding a tamed dragon through the middle of a vortex, eating their favorite sandwhich, and slaying an arch-demon. Therefore we have learned the valuable lesson that your argument is completely wrong.
#38 - July 19, 2010, 2:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I wasn't talking about their land or anything, but it is common knowledge that Blood Elves ARE indeed cooler that Worgen. And Blood Elves would be 3 times as cool if your company didn't make them girlish. So you have the power here, but it IS a fact that I stated my opinion is fact, and since an opinion is seen as a fact to the opinion's holder, it IS indeed a fact, at least to me.

Warmer, but see above good sir. ;-)
#63 - July 19, 2010, 3:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

... Even I felt that one for a bit... but it makes enough sense to be "absorbed from your retinas and into your mind," and it certainly makes you feel like you're "riding on a dragon," except instead of eating your favorite sandwich you're eating a pinecone.

Of course it makes sense. I'm an orc. And don't underestimate the delicious delicacy potential of pinecones, just ask a druid.

Q u o t e:

As a faithful member of the Horde, 10 Characters, one of every Class, all of which are level 59 and above, and all of which are Horde..
When I see any member of the Alliance, a flash of Hate flickers through me, and I attack.
I hate the Alliance, maybe just as much as the guards over in stormwind hate me.. Maybe more..

Anyhow, maybe you should change your avatar to something other than an orc if you are so..
For the Alliance¿

Ah, good Quid, I am glad that you pointed out this information and asked this direct and intriguing question. You see, I am not here to truly favor one side or the other. (Or am I?) My beliefs and actions of pure and dignified honor are here to not only deliver food into my mouth when I'm hungry, but help keep the balance of companionship and trustfulness that everybody browsing these forums enjoys. And to throw a dog a slab of beef on occassion. To see one that is focused on one side, while honorable in your way, must be met with a balancing rod for the sake of the others and THAT means the end result must make things work. Or maybe I am in the process of throwing my dog a slab of beef. Either way, trust me, I'm an orc.
#69 - July 19, 2010, 3:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Look at my Armory pic. Tell me you don't want me.

Go ahead, lie.

:)

Q u o t e:

Don't trust Bornakk, btw. He's just trying reverse psychology. I've got your number, you Gnome-hater!

Slab of beef.
#79 - July 19, 2010, 3:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

...I'm an orc. Your argument is invalid. And pinecones hurt when you swallow them whole. And when Blizzard updates the system I'm going to post on my Blood Elf, and ultimatley bash any worgen I see, as to show my superiority! And you're a brown orc, what are you doing in Durotar? Shouldn't you be in Nagrand or something?

Pinecones hurt? Either this is the result of meager level of the character attempting to devour a delicious pinecone or brown orcs have a natural ability in both munching on, cooking, and swallowing pinecones.

In a way, I am in Nagrand right now. Though my level is not clear I have traveled to many places far and wide - Durotar being one of them.

Q u o t e:

Rulg.
See you next time.

Rulg indeed good sir.
#86 - July 19, 2010, 3:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You're level is Blizz, obviously. I demand you leave the Horde, pronto.

Without an mirad of compelling words to form an enticing discussion and/or argument the words that are displayed above the words that I am writing cannot be comprended either today or forever in the future. I recommend a reharmonization of the letters/words/spaces to form a powerful and unstoppable force that I will have no choice but to either address or admire.
#92 - July 19, 2010, 4:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

did you have a double latte this morning?

A double latte? Only if that is your term for a mixture of heated water, candles, apples, and snake venom that has been spiced overnight with the dedication of the maghar, a handful of french lavendar, and a pinch of gold flakes. Then yes, a double latte.
#97 - July 19, 2010, 4:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Back on topic, i do see how blizz is favoring the horde, they get highways, an extremely strong military force in almost all zones, they never seem to be losing a battle, and they have a giant cannon pointed at SW. The alliance as so far lost more than it has gained and apparently our military force is in shambles.
Now i know we get worgen, but that's about it. Lorewise we get practically nothing.

The roadway paved through the twisted and dangeous marshlands of Dustwallow... Marsh, was no easy feat.
#101 - July 19, 2010, 4:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

What's wrong with you.

Threads that are based on what are fairly ridiculous notions can sometimes get some fairly ridiculous responses. In this case, very ridiculous. Mainly the discussions have been between me and just particular players with a spice of a little humor but there hasn't really been much else to discuss as this topic appears from time to time - it has for years - and it tends to boil down to opinions that are based on speculation with rarely any solid foundation. I have played both sides myself and while I may prefer one side to the other, I haven't felt like one side gets all the cookies and the other just gets double lattes.