Fury's Deep Wound nerfed as well ??????

#1 - Dec. 1, 2011, 11:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
in our dps warrior groups, some of my friends just says:
"how the hell my deep wounds nerfed?"

there is my friends wol for random DS
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/f8ztqodw3y84gd9e/details/11/?s=6649&e=6833

their raid do have 30% bleeding damage increase debuff on boss,
but his deep wound damage only like 8%~10% of all damage out.
In 4.2. his deep wound like 16%~18%, so i do think theres something changed.

and i search on lots of wol of fury warriors....none of them's deep wound is more than 10% of damage out.....

may be the 40% melee damage increase inflenced deep wound in 4.2 but not influenced in 4.3?

if the deep wounds nerf is ture..........
then fury's dps nerfed like 15% in 4.3........seriously its a big nerf......
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#62 - Dec. 2, 2011, 11:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
In 4.3, we fixed a bug where Deep Wounds was benefiting from the 40% auto attack bonus from Precision. Deep Wounds should only be triggered by crits, not passive damage.

We also found a bug introduced in 4.3 (and reported by several players) that Deep Wounds was not triggered by attacks such as Heroic Leap, Intercept and most importantly, Raging Blow. We are deploying a hotfix to fix that bug.

Deep Wounds should not benefit from spell enchants, such as Avalanche. In general, enchant procs should not have synergistic effects with talents or class mechanics.

From what we have seen so far, Fury’s damage is still where we want it to be in 4.3. We will see how things change as more data comes in. If we think Fury’s damage needs to increase through Deep Wounds or some other mechanic, we will be sure to do so.