A thanks to Blizzard Entertainment.

#1 - Dec. 1, 2011, 5:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Although I have not fought through Dragon Soul just yet. As epic and fun the LFR and the 5 mans were =).

I Just wanted to give thanks for the work done on the expansion I've personally enjoyed the most.

Thanks for the thrilling and colorful lore, and my favorite zones and raids to date. The story of the aspects has been such an epic experience for me.

Thank you for a challenging yet fun experience in all regards to the game.

The balance in this expansion is also superb. I appreciate the hard work put into a world of limitless combinations of combat scenarios with all the classes and content. Its amazing you've found ways to flavor them all.

I enjoyed countless hours of world PvP in Tol Barad and the Molten front the most.

Looking back on any previous content. WoW has been and is evolving into a greater and more complex game. And the direction of MoP is just another step forward in my experience here.

And Thank you for the most professional customer support I've ever delt with, on countless occasions.

I only look forward to the world you create for us. And the trolls that get stomped on the way. And that goes to all your games.

12/01/2011 09:26 AMPosted by Nethaera
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'll pass it along to the development team. It's always nice to get positive feedback. (Constructive feedback is still and always welcome as well. :) )

I understand nothing's perfect. But the trolls on the internet are too much to bear.

We should all send our positive regards to blizzard once in a while.

Even better we should make it constructive and point out what we enjoy the most and why.

What decisions of blizzard have changed the game for the better for you? What enhanced your game experience in Cataclysm?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - Dec. 1, 2011, 5:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'll pass it along to the development team. It's always nice to get positive feedback. (Constructive feedback is still and always welcome as well. :) )