gg blizz

#1 - Nov. 30, 2011, 5:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I was so sure you would just forget about the new hairstyles you promised and then failed to deliver last patch, but my fem orc is sporting a new, Peg Bundy type hairstyle.

I know I've been grumpy with you this whole xpac, but with transmog and this, I think we're getting on the right track again. Thanks.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - Nov. 30, 2011, 5:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm still recovering from the discovery of a "gg blizz" thread that's complimentary. :o

Enjoy your Peg Bundy hair, Wind.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#27 - Nov. 30, 2011, 5:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
11/29/2011 09:39 PMPosted by Sternfan
Yes, wonderful, new hair styles. They also threw in a raid that mediocre guilds will be able to clear in a week. Thanks blizz!!!

I'll be checking on Equinox's progression status next Tuesday. Good luck!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - Nov. 30, 2011, 5:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I want pigtails.

EVERY other female of EVERY other playable race has a pigtail or pigtail braid option. Most of the males can also wear braids.

Human females are the ONLY ones that are unable to.

There are only 3 of the human female styles that I even like, this being one of them. But I would trade in all of them just to get the one style I have been asking for for YEARS.

/rage

That current hairstyle model just doesn't look right on the current human female model. It's something we likely wouldn't be able to add without *ahem* redesigning existing character models.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#41 - Nov. 30, 2011, 5:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
11/29/2011 09:51 PMPosted by Windfuehrer

I'll be checking on Equinox's progression status next Tuesday. Good luck!

LOL
I doubt that's necessary
as one of the founders of a mediocre guild, I happen to know that he is lying

Love your guild name though. And I'm proud of my mediocrity when it comes to playing games. Where do I sign up? :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#46 - Nov. 30, 2011, 5:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post

That current hairstyle model just doesn't look right on the current human female model. It's something we likely wouldn't be able to add without *ahem* redesigning existing character models.
Would it be out of the question to request pigtails for Forsaken males sometime in the distant future?

It would annoy Killercaitie.

lol
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#50 - Nov. 30, 2011, 5:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
11/29/2011 09:55 PMPosted by Killercaitie

Oh come on now!

They made new pigtails for the night elves without having to change the models.

They made pigtails for the belves & the femsaken...

Don't tell me I have to wait until the chance of model updates before seeing pigtails on this toon!

I can't use my gas mask for transmog, I can't wear my hair in pigtails... I'm just running out of options of what to do with KC at this point! :(

Would it be out of the question to request pigtails for Forsaken males sometime in the distant future?

It would annoy Killercaitie.

Would you like to live out the rest of your undeath by being a chair, skeleton?
/snarl

Hey, I told you we called you out by name in a recent developer meeting. It was in the context of obliging you so we wouldn't have to hear it anymore. :p