transmog is a joke

#1 - Nov. 29, 2011, 7:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
yea another useless thing for the people who don't have time to raid .. you should of just put in armor dye .. i thought maybe wow got off its leetist attitude and put something in that all players can use to finally make there gear match and not having to look like a scrub everyday..but my bad.. if i need to have the piece of armor that i want to look like then this is a pointless venture for us little people ......you could of just made an easy menu let people choose patterns left the top gear out so those people who do raid can maintain there elite standard standing around stormwind or ogrim.and finally let the rest of us look decent 7 freaking year i been playing this game had to throw away most of the obsolete armor due to storage issues .. anyways not like u or most of the forum trolls will care .just want to voice my immense disappointment in the standard wow lack of caring for people who can't end game for 6 hrs a night thanks for nothing
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - Nov. 29, 2011, 7:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why do you need to transmog the highest end raid gear? Go solo some content and transmog your stuff to look how you want it to. This feature is the opposite of an intense time requirement customization system. Go do content when you can, build a set from the content you can do, and enjoy making your character look how you want.