#3 - Nov. 28, 2011, 11:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Grats to all the new greenies!

n_n
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#160 - Nov. 28, 2011, 11:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome and thank you all for choosing to take on the green!

Our expansion of the MVP program is just getting started by the way. We're actively searching for more constructive and helpful posters. If you're interested, stay tuned for more information and, in the mean time, acquaint yourself with the updated MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#6

I'll be watching you. ^.^
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#412 - Nov. 29, 2011, 2:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome and thank you all for choosing to take on the green!

Our expansion of the MVP program is just getting started by the way. We're actively searching for more constructive and helpful posters. If you're interested, stay tuned for more information and, in the mean time, acquaint yourself with the updated MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#6

I'll be watching you. ^.^

Am I the only one that reads Zarhym's posts while keeping one eye on his avatar? As if the skull is talking in a poorly synced animation? I'm easily amused...

Oh right, welcome to all of the new MVP's! Glad to have you on board! :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#534 - Nov. 29, 2011, 5:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
As you can see, I do my own (and vastly superior) version of /waggle for our new MVPs! Welcome aboard!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#623 - Nov. 29, 2011, 6:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm late to the party, but congratulations and welcome! May you post in good health. ;)
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#699 - Nov. 29, 2011, 7:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You know, in some languages there is no distinction between the colors green and blue. So welcome to all the new grues and bleens!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#710 - Nov. 29, 2011, 7:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Congratulations to the new MVPs.

May your coffee cups always be full of refreshing caffeine!