I love the GMs.

#1 - Nov. 26, 2011, 2:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Seriously. Usually I get to chat with them about a glitch I've reported, or some other such, and it's often a pleasant - if not humorous - chat while still being productive. Of course, every now and then I have to submit a ticket about a player that has been "acting a fool", and in these instances, I expect the standard boilerplate response, and simply click "message read" and go about my day.

However, today I decided to read the message I got back.

[...] I wanted to thank you for taking the time to report what this player is saying.

I assure you that appropriate actions will be taken, and I know that "appropriate actions" sounds kind of robotic, but they told me that "Sundering their souls with the FIERY HAMMER OF JUSTIFIED JUSTICE!!" sounded redundant and overly dramatic. [...]

I almost spat out my drink all over the monitor. Instead I chose to choke and laugh quite a bit.

Again, I love the GMs.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#14 - Nov. 26, 2011, 3:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We love to hear about your experiences, and any feedback you can provide, constructive criticism or otherwise, is most welcome!

If you ever want to send in feedback on an interaction you've had with one of our staff, please address it to wowgmfeedback-us@blizzard.com. These e-mails get filtered and sent off to the supervisors of the agents in question for appropriate pats on the back, cookies, or (in the case of constructive criticism) training opportunities.

We're always aiming at providing the best experience we can to all our players, and if you can help us make that experience better than ever, we're most grateful for the opportunity!