Bring old expansions back?

#1 - Nov. 22, 2011, 10:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello.
Lately I've seen a lot of people complaining about all the changes they made in Cataclysm and all of the old expansions. And I've also seen a lot of people saying they missed the old expansions. So I thought it would be realy awesome if you would make it possible to chose a expansion you would like to play. I had in mind something like make lets say a "realm" that was just like classic wow , all the same raids / dungeons. Lets face it , not everyone likes the changes in Cataclysm or Wrath of the Lich King or Burning Crusade.
Thank you for your time.
Please leave a comment of what your thoughts are.
Forum Avatar
Community
#7 - Nov. 23, 2011, 3:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This general idea has already been touched on and we have a rather large discussion which Vaneras posted in already going on here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1751857331#15

While we do understand that players would like to see classic realms or the ability to choose which particular expansion you will play on, the developers prefer to see the game progress, advance and improve through its expansions. As this is the case there are no plans to open up classic realms or being able to access the game in one of its old states.