Back out of annual pass?

#1 - Oct. 27, 2011, 9:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
i know you SHOULDN'T back out of the pass but what if i try to like i know i cant cancel the sub but the method of how i pay could be stopped couldn't it? im just very curious to what are my options if i decide to quit as i've been playing for a long time... and plan to possibly quit soon..

Hopefully a blue can give me a official answer :)
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#51 - Oct. 27, 2011, 11:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As Solaru linked, which is taken from the current sticky found in the CS Forum.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424793214

10/25/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Vrakthris
If you have signed up for the Annual Pass and there is an issue with your subscription payment, you'll often have a bit of time available before it is considered lapsed. If it does lapse D3 will become unavailable to you and the mount will be removed, but, if you contact our Billing and Account Services they should be able to help get you back on track.

If there are any outstanding funds that are owed, it is entirely possible that further steps may be taken to recover those funds, but the most likely outcome is that the benefits from the Annual Pass promotion will simply be removed.

If you had added the Diablo III Collector's Edition, which adds 4 months of game time to your World of Warcraft account, that time would also be removed.