I want a free Realm transfer

#1 - Oct. 24, 2011, 3:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My realm population is so low i think it only has 2 groups of 10man raiders.

About 2 years ago the top Raiding Guild on our realm left, and so followed everyone else. My realm is a barren wasteland o.o.

It made me quit when cata came out, and I came back almost a year later and it is even more barren than ever.

I know people have contacted Blizzard and complained, but they have not done anything about it. It seems they just want you to pay for transfer.

As if $40 for the game, $40 for BC, $40 for WOTLK, $40 for Cataclysm was not enough(i had to purchase them seperately over time) and $15 a month for 3-4 years I now have to pay $25 just so I can experience the game? Not to mention another $40 when Pandaland is released?

If someone wants to xfer to play with a friend, or just to get into a new realm fine... charge them, but when a realm is as dead as mine either merge it or offer free transfers out of here.

It also should NOT cost $25 to transfer a character. That is alot of money.

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#18 - Oct. 24, 2011, 4:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/24/2011 09:30 AMPosted by Siberiä
I posted here to get Blizzard's attention
There's no much else I can add, Siberiä.

As others stated, Customer Service is unable to provide free realm transfers due to the realm's population. Our developers generally keep a close eye on realm population and may provide free realm transfers to eligible realms if needed. As one has not been announced, you would need to use the character transfer service if you wish to move realms.

In order to provide feedback regarding free realm transfers, you will need to post in our General Discussion forums.