Attitude of wow players

#1 - Feb. 20, 2011, 1:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Is it me or are do we now have an increasing number of wow players who lack any form of social skills or moral fiber, i have played the game since BC but have had enough of it now, every BG, City, or just casually travelling about, you come across a moron, moreso in wow than any other online game i have played. Sick of reading, NAB,Scrub, L2P, Look at your gear/Gems, ally suck, qq, etc etc wether it be to me or someone else. I dont play wow all day and am sure other ppl don't either, some of us are casual and log in when we can, The kind of ppl who type this rubbish really get on my nerves, I have had enough of it, the game is just full of idiots it seems. A lot of these ppl probably sit and play wow all day long and do not have normal lives, quite frankly, i would love to see what they look like in real life so i can poke some fun at them, their clothes, size, looks, etc etc, you get my drift. They act like they are elite or something, there is no skill in wow in general (PVP), it narrows down to who has the better gear or a rock paper scissors scenario. Rant over but if your one of these people who act so childish and rude, just take a look at yourslef and grow up for gods sake.
Forum Avatar
Community
#31 - Oct. 24, 2011, 4:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please refrain from reviving old threads.