Getting ganked - your problem?

#1 - Oct. 18, 2011, 12:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I was trying to do some quests in Blasted lands minding my own buisness when I of course got killed by a hunter. Fair enough, that moron was bored I pressumed and continued my questing. Then it happened again, and again, and again. Concidering the fact that one strike was enough to kill me made me understand that his level was a bit higher than mine. This is not a thread where I am going to whine about how unfair this game tends to be (well okay, maybe just a little bit), but the real question I would like to get some answers to is: Is it your own fault if you choose a pvp-server and gets killed, even if your opponent's strength makes it impossible for you to kill him/her?
Forum Avatar
Community
#57 - Oct. 19, 2011, 2:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This has always been a hot topic. The fact is, PvP servers are designed for people that enjoy the thrill and challenge of always having to look over their shoulder for a lurking enemy.

Sure, it's frustrating when someone decides to take you out repeatedly, but there have been some great suggestions here on how to tackle that situation :-)