Kicked for not accepting the gm's advances

#1 - Oct. 12, 2011, 8:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I join a level 25 guild and the first week I'm there the GM tells all newcomers to post a picture on the guild website for a rank up. After much "encouragement" I post a picture only to have much drama come my way.

Not necessary to read to answer my question but just the background information:

After posting my picture I got two rank ups instead of one and this angers one of the female guild-mates. She makes a statement saying rank ups should be about commitment and contribution to the guild and not posting pics. ( I agree but, what was I supposed to do? Tell the GM to lower my rank?) Then the girl said most girls that post pictures are fakes anyway. At that point a higher rank stepped in and told her to change the topic.

Later that week on raid day 40 minutes before we're supposed to start the GM asked me to get on Skype with him. I didn't think much of it, we only talked about WoW. So we get in FL and on Alysrazor she drops Smoldering Censer of Purity. I need rolled the staff against the girl mentioned above, she got the higher roll but the GM/RL passes it to me saying "Everyone know's we're trying to gear up healers.

I felt bad and was going to trade the staff but she immediately left the raid not giving me a chance to do so. I pm'd her telling her I was going to trade it but she got pissy and told me to just keep the darn thing then logged off.

The next day someone asked the girl in guild chat why she didn't finish the raid the day before. She said something along the lines of she's not willing to post fake pictures to get things she doesn't deserve. Obviously talking about me the GM stepped in, in my defense and assured her I was no fake and she needed to calm herself since she already had two strikes. Neither said anything after that but ten minutes later the GM kicked the girl from the guild then pm'd me telling me not to worry about her anymore.

That same night the GM asked me if I had a cell so he could text me when I wasn't on. ~sigh~ Of course I told him no but that didn't stop him from then hitting on me on a constant basis. I made it clear I didn't join WoW looking for that kind of relationship and was not interested at all. I got the feeling his attitude was because he kicked that girl in my defense, passed me loot and was the leader of a level 25 guild I should be accepting his advances. A persistent man, it got to the point where I had to tell him if he didn't stop I would ignore him, report him and leave the guild.
________

The next day I log on I'm no longer in a guild. Can I report the GM for harassment and kicking me?

FYI: The guild is not on this server.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#45 - Oct. 12, 2011, 11:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/12/2011 01:30 PMPosted by Kaiyusama
The next day I log on I'm no longer in a guild. Can I report the GM for harassment and kicking me?

For clarity before I lock this thread.

If by harassment you mean the advances that the person made towards you, that in itself would not be considered harassment. If you had placed them on ignore and they used alternate character circumvent that feature, that could be. In that case I'd recommend reporting their behavior.

If the harassment consisted of inappropriate language or subject matter, that is definitely something that should be reported via an in-game petition or Support Site ticket.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

As for removing you from the guild. I'm afraid that anyone given removal privileges may remove anyone else for any reason or no reason at all. We are unable to otherwise intervene in the internal running of a guild.