Cute story

#1 - Oct. 12, 2011, 2:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My daughter has reached the age where she has started having nightmares when she sleeps. Well, the past two weeks have been really tough on her, to the point where she doesn't want to go to bed because she is so scared.

Being the unconventional parent that I am, I got her the wind rider cub plushie from the blizz store. I told her that his name was Cubby, and that he can protect her at night from bad guys and spiders (she is terrified of bugs). I took the toy and fought off imaginary bad guys and spiders with it and then let her do the same.

The past two nights she has snuggled with Cubby the wind rider and slept soundly, safe from any "bad guys!"
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#28 - Oct. 12, 2011, 4:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I love this. ;) I hope that her nights are nightmare free thanks to her new friend.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#34 - Oct. 12, 2011, 4:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/12/2011 09:11 AMPosted by Maeltum
I love this. ;) I hope that her nights are nightmare free thanks to her new friend.

He COULD have given her her very own floating candle. What better way to fight off the dark than a night light?

Cuddling fire is dangerous. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#80 - Oct. 12, 2011, 5:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'd like to step in briefly to remind people to avoid getting into parenting debates in this thread. It's not the place for it and will only derail the thread. Please be respectful in replying and let's keep this light. Thanks!