#%%ing weapon

#0 - June 29, 2010, 1:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
All i want to do is to pvp, i got rele gear and wrath offset , only have one furious piece left, but my weapons are sucky sucky : tankard o terror and some 178 dps weapon from hc's

FOR ONE !!@ING MONTH im trying to get a !!@ing weapon

i do icc 25/10 and ToC 25 every week with a pug.

I grinded PvE gear just so can get into a raid because i cant get to raid with pvp equipment,just to get a !!@ING WEAPON.

I !!@ing studied the encounters in ICC like its for my college because if you dont know boss encounters you cant go.

and not to mention the shere fact that you cannot get into icc without a achievement and you cant get that without going into ICC first. !!@ed up dont you think.

so i join i guild taht will do some pve, most of the time we just kill first 4 bosses and then someone leaves and raid falls apart.

And all this jsut for a !!@ING WEAPON so i can pvp decently.

Someone might say: well join a proper pve guild, grind gear and then you can get weapons.

I DONT !!@ING CARE FOR PVE, all i want to do is to melt faces , do i !!@ing need to have full PvE equipment just so that i MIGHT get a CHANCE to get a !!@ING WEAPON FOR PVP.

Why the @!*% do i need to do PvE just to get a DESCENT WEAPON FOR PVP

"well why dont you play arena and then you can get 226 dps weapons"

How the @!*% am i supposed to get to 1800 rating in any bracket with !!@ING TANKARD O TERROR

I mean cant you just give an option to BUY 205 dps weapons from pvp for honnor or arena points ?

i would pay 500 000 honnor just to get 205 dps weapon.

i ahve been playing for the last 2 months , one month i was learning the encounters and grinding PvE gear, and for the last month i am trying to get a FUNKING WEAPON and failed every time because someone always leaves before we get to festergut

AND NO I WONT JOIN A PVE GUILD JUST TO GET A !!@ING WEAPON, I GOT OTHER THINGS TO DO WITH MY LIFE.
#17 - June 29, 2010, 10:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Your foul language have rewarded you a forum holiday, so I'm afraid you will have to resolve your PvP weapon conundrum elsewhere.