Brewfest Story...

#1 - Oct. 5, 2011, 8:13 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So another Brewfest passes and my main still has not been able to nab a kodo or ram. I just did my last Coren queue and no luck =(.

Matter a fact, I have never won a holiday mount on my main. Yet, tonight I feel completely vindicated for my horrible Brewfest luck. I got home from class this evening and decided I wanted gorehowl due to its neat lore implication. I asked my partner to come run kara with me so we could have some old raid fun.

We kill the huntsman and the fiery warhorse dropped! My partner knew I have been having horrible luck with Brewfest, so he let me have the mount =D

Best Brewfest I ever had =p
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#8 - Oct. 5, 2011, 5:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So another Brewfest passes and my main still has not been able to nab a kodo or ram. I just did my last Coren queue and no luck =(.

Matter a fact, I have never won a holiday mount on my main. Yet, tonight I feel completely vindicated for my horrible Brewfest luck. I got home from class this evening and decided I wanted gorehowl due to its neat lore implication. I asked my partner to come run kara with me so we could have some old raid fun.

We kill the huntsman and the fiery warhorse dropped! My partner knew I have been having horrible luck with Brewfest, so he let me have the mount =D

Best Brewfest I ever had =p

Congratulations! Attumen's mount is one of my favorite things to ride out into a BG when it first starts.