4.3 Copying my character and Premades..

#1 - Oct. 5, 2011, 6:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok PTR has been launched a week now and i still cant copy my own character or make a premade. The option says 4-15 days etc but the features is currently unavailable.

When is this gonna get sorted Blizzard?!
Forum Avatar
Community
#4 - Oct. 5, 2011, 11:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
As have been mentioned in another now locked thread on this topic, we do hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

We acknowledge that many of you are very eager to try out the new patch 4.3 content, and we do appreciate your feedback.
Forum Avatar
Community
#50 - Oct. 10, 2011, 8:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
08/10/2011 17:53Posted by CĂșchulain
any ETA when it will be available?

Unfortunately we cannot yet provide an ETA, but hopefully it shouldn't be too long now before this issue has been resolved.

We know many of you are quite frustrated about this issue, and even though the wait can be tough, we thank you guys for your feedback and of course your patience.
Forum Avatar
Community
#126 - Oct. 13, 2011, 6:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The character copy issue is now resolved, however the wait time before your character will be copied may still be rather long, which is due to the great number of people trying to copy their characters at the same. The wait time should lessen after the initial surge of character copies is complete.
Forum Avatar
Community
#257 - Oct. 18, 2011, 10:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
"Copies Remaining: 4
Average Wait Time: 10 days"

awsome

There is an enourmous interest in testing out the upcoming patch 4.3 content, and as a result a huge number of people are wanting to copy their characters. This is unfortunately the reason why the wait time is so long for character copies to complete, but the character copies are working... it just takes some time :-(
Forum Avatar
Community
#342 - Oct. 19, 2011, 9:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I must admit, I was sceptical about if the ptr would work for me this time around, but today I logged in and saw the characters I requested a week ago.

Have patience people!

This!

Character copies are working, but the character copy queue is huger than huge due to the enormous interest the EU community has in testing the new content.

The character copy service sometimes shuts off temporarily to allow the copy process to catch up. This happens when the queue is backed up beyond a certain number of days waiting time.