Why did you do this to the Night Elven women?

#1 - Sept. 14, 2011, 11:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Enter Warcraft 3: They're tough, serious, and very effective at battle, and looked good doing it. A blend of discipline and skill, they struck from the shadows to make their opponents a pincushon of arrows, or throw a well-aimed Moon Glave at their neck.

They were a force to be reckoned with, and those who took them lightly quickly learned the error of their ways. They didn't play with their enemies or bounce around like idiots, they got the job done, and quickly.

Enter World of Warcraft: Their toughness seems to have evaporated, turning them into little more than eye candy for the men. Most of the Sentinels are seen either being defeated or at a severe disadvantage.

I wish I could help you, my Kaldorei child, but you KEEP BOUNCING YOUR CHEST INTO MY FACE. Why are you bouncing like that, anyway?! It's stupid! Stop!

This is the one thing I dislike most about the Night Elves: The women, who are the CORE of the military of the Kaldorei, are little more than mockeries of their former selves.

Why?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#195 - Sept. 16, 2011, 10:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sadly, this thread has been derailed by off-topic comments and trolling so I'm locking it down. =(

http://battle.net/community/conduct