My transfer issue!

#1 - Sept. 14, 2011, 7:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi, I'd like to make a thread concerning my problem, I was suggested to take this route 4/4 of the failed attempts contacting blizzard to get one (or more) of my 7 alts transferred or faction changed so I thought, why not.
I've been playing wow for 4 years now I believe. that time speaks for its self when concerning how much money I've put into the game for subscription fees, server xfers, xpacks purchased ect,ect. Obviously with this information you can draw a conclusion, I'm a dedicated WoW player, and should be treated as a valued, long time customer.
I can happily say that I have found the guild for me finally, and it's time to settle down and bring my alts with me to maximize my enjoyment with World of Warcraft.
Now, being as I have 7 alts I played regularly when I wasn't getting head aches raiding with previous guilds while I was still on the server with them, it's not really feasible to ask me to spend 500 dollars to get all of them made into alliance and xfered to Gorefiend. And yes, the ultimate goal is to have all of them with my main.
After contacting blizzard 4 times to negotiate, I was told No to each and every time. Now that's not surprising I know however... I'd really like this to be re-considered to have at least one service fee waved for me. Better than nothing, right?
Assuming this all goes the way I think it will, and it will.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#35 - Sept. 15, 2011, 11:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/14/2011 01:20 PMPosted by Velanaa
Surprise. slower response time than tickets

I believe there may have been some confusion, Velanaa, these forums aren't a contact point to have your request reviewed for individual consideration. These forums are primarily for players to discuss the game with other players.

While you are welcome to post any feedback you have regarding the game and associated services, response by Community or Development is not guaranteed or even likely. All constructive feedback provided via the forums can be collected by our Community Managers for consideration but any possible changes made to our services or policies, if implemented, would be applied with all players in mind.

09/15/2011 04:25 PMPosted by Diamora
You need to repost this in General with something like "Suggestion : Premium Service Discounts" and then leave out all the GM interaction.

That is pretty good advice. :)

09/15/2011 04:30 PMPosted by Velanaa
WTB Forum post closed.

As you wish.