#2 - Sept. 14, 2011, 5:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
You're not forced to use anything...
Forum Avatar
Community
#3 - Jan. 1, 1970, midnight
Blizzard Post
Salut Staffy!

All threads in the German forum should be in German language as well (same for the other language forums), so that everybody can follow and understand the conversation.

/closed
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#4 - Sept. 14, 2011, 8:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Please install the newest chipset and motherboard drivers. You can find these drivers on your motherboard manufacturer's website.

Also if you reduce the graphic settings does the issue persists?

In addition to the above, please make sure that your sound output is set to your sound device and not default.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#20 - Sept. 14, 2011, 5:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
There is only one objective truth about every single armor set we've ever made -- some people love, and some people hate, each of 'em. The art is completely subjective and your tastes reflect your viewpoint.

That said, our design philosophy for epic sets is not changing at all with the introduction of Transmogrification. We're still going to keep designing what we think is fitting and awesome for each class and tier. We want people to want to wear all of the major armor sets we release. In the future you'll just have the option of deciding what set fits you best aesthetically and adventuring to obtain it, without worrying about the stats. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#43 - Sept. 14, 2011, 6:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/13/2011 11:07 PMPosted by Hellguard
There is only one objective truth about every single armor set we've ever made -- some people love, and some people hate, each of 'em. The art is completely subjective and your tastes reflect your viewpoint.

Though this is absolutely correct, even you guys have to admit some of those previous sets were just awful. There's no shame in admitting it......you know you want to.

I'll admit there are some set looks I don't like. But that's as far as I'll reasonably go. =)