- 2011/09/12 04:00:00 PM
We’re looking for feedback on your class as we work on changes and adjustments for a future game update. While we may be making some specific class changes in 4.3, what we’re looking for in this thread is overall feeling on the class as a whole for more long term changes in the future.
Here is the kind of feedback that is NOT
helpful in this particular thread:
- Concerns that your current damage, healing or tanking is not competitive. While this kind of feedback is often useful, it also is the kind of thing that can change from patch to patch, and so it isn’t as useful for long term vision changes.
- Concerns that your feedback is being ignored or that we don’t take these kind of posts seriously, or otherwise posting anything that is off-topic or not in the spirit of this thread’s intent.
- Requests for responses to your suggestions or feedback. The purpose of this thread is to get information to us, not the reverse.
We hope you take these threads seriously, as we’re going to be reading them very carefully. We ask that you take time to think and formulate a useful and objective reply, as this feedback could be used to alter your class in substantial ways.
We won’t be replying here addressing your concerns. This is purely for us to read your answers to the below questions.
Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.
- What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
- If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
- If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
- What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
- What makes playing your class more fun?
- What makes playing your class less fun?
- How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
- What’s on your wish list for your class?
- What spells do you use the least?