Thank you Blue's, heroes of the web.

#1 - Sept. 2, 2011, 11:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz194/jdom418/Thankyoublues.jpg

I really can't even express how amazing you guys are. You are the stalwart defends of the forums, battling an ever constant flow of questions, complaints, and other things. Your personalities, love for the game, and connection with the players is something no other gaming community has.

I made this for you guys because I felt you needed something more than a thanks. something more than a "goodjob on this patch". No other game's customer service comes close to the back flips you do for us.

I hope you all eventually see this, I even made it big enough to be used as a background if you like it that much. Just know there are people out there who appreciate all the work you guys do. Carry on.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#31 - Sept. 3, 2011, 1:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Daxxarri just brought this to my attention. Love it! <3

(Sorry, I've been very busy attending to other matters this week and haven't had a chance to get on the forums much.)

Have a great holiday weekend everyone. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#87 - Sept. 3, 2011, 9:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/02/2011 10:18 PMPosted by Poetry
Awww, Crithto. ^_^

What'd I do!?

/tailtuck
/whimper
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#91 - Sept. 3, 2011, 10:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/03/2011 03:16 PMPosted by Hide
Crithto, did you like how I put you in the picture? :D

I did, Hide, and I'm honored. =) Thank you for making the picture and for sharing your appreciation.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#95 - Sept. 4, 2011, 5:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/03/2011 09:32 PMPosted by Ragegrim
Poor Bornakk, forgotten by the man with the photoshop. I'd make you you're on splash page, but I'm no good. Maybe miss candle or mr. skull will give you a pat on the back for me.

I miss ole' Bornak. I wonder what became of him... :(

He's just right over there. We see him every day.

Sometimes, he even sees us back.