New Dungeons?

Forum Avatar
#1 - Sept. 1, 2011, 2:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey everyone, remember around the start of April the one guy in your guild who was really excited about this ( http://www.wowwiki.com/Tomb_of_Immortal_Darkness_(April_Fools!) )?

Well I'll be honest for about 5 minutes so was I, until I read the description and smelt the subtle odour of troll. But for those 5 minutes, I was in a state of unhindered bliss, no only a new dungeon, but an old dungeon with something to do with vanilla and it might even work the way DM and SFK do (where they're low leveled dunegons but also have a HC mode.). I am a lore freak, I love leveling, I love doing story intensive quests and I'm one of the few people I know who when I started never turned off the scroll quest text. So my point is I'd love to see Blizz make some new lowbie dungeons and throw in some lore, in duskwood if the tomb of immortal darkness was to happen you could have The Embalmer as the main villian, with Mor'Ladim, The Embalmer's Wife, Morbent Fel's reanimated corpse (Lich) and Stalvan Mistmantle all appearing. You could even have a fight against Duskwood's "true corrupter" and a phasing event where after the dungeon is beaten Duskwood is cleansed. Any thoughts or ideas for other dungeons like this?
Forum Avatar
Community
#4 - Sept. 1, 2011, 2:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There may not be plans for a dungeon like the Tomb of Immortal Darkness right now, but perhaps we will get to play such a dungeon at some point in the future.

You are definitely not alone in wanting such a dungeon, I know that I would love to play through a dungeon like that ;-)
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#4 - Sept. 1, 2011, 2:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Leorathian,

You will either need to load a save game with a campaign progress before you go to Char or start the campaign again from the beginning.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#4 - Sept. 1, 2011, 2:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Leorathian,

You will either need to load a save game with a campaign progress before you go to Char or start the campaign again from the beginning.