- 2011/08/26 03:58:00 PM
It's Friday yet again and as always, in the land of Azeroth, there's a lot to talk about, see, and do.
I wanted to start up a thread not because I felt that we needed to have a heart to heart (though those are good to do aren't they?), but to just see how everyone's doing. So, to kick it off, (and I will try to answer what I can, join in, and maybe even get some of the other CMs to chime in) I wanted to just set up a series of questions for people to answer or talk about in this thread. Some ground rules though first:
- If there's something you want to vent about, please do, just keep it constructive.
- If you don't like something someone else says, please refrain from harassing or defamatory language. All opinions (so long as they are constructive) are just that, opinions and should not be viewed or used as personal attacks.
- If you post, post something more than a single word or requote from someone else. I know it's tempting, but I'm betting you have something to say for yourself too. (Yes, we're all individuals.)
- It's OK to have fun in this thread. Really it is. This is a game community, and hopefully we're all having some, right?
- Please please please, avoid profanity and don't avoid the profanity filter. I'd prefer not to delete any posts or have to edit. We really do want to hear what you have to say.
Do you have WoW related plans for the weekend?
Is there something about 4.3 you're most excited about?
What are your current WoW goals? (leveling a new character, getting gear, PvP)
What is it in WoW that still excites you or still gives you that feeling of being "home"?
What is your favorite quote (game related or not)?
Lastly, I know this has been coming up a lot, but I wanted to wish all those that may be affected by the hurricane well. Please stay safe and we'll all still be here if you need to be away a bit.