#0 - 2010/04/27 06:39:12 PMOkay, I know these are just ideas, but some of these changes are really killing WoW.
1) No more 25s? Like what was the idea behind this. Same loot; same lockout period. Even same difficulty. If this is the new idea, 25s have to drop WAY more items than 10 man. Right now 10mans drop like 2-3 pieces of gear (including tier tokens). 25mans drop only 3 pieces of actully gear if that, and maybe another 2 tier tokens. Do the math; 10man to 25man is a 150% increase. 25s would have to drop atlest 5 pieces of actull gear to even make the switch worth it. 25s are going to be the new 40mans aka they dont exsist anymore. Also Lich King 10 and 25 share the same size; if 10man and 25man are going to be the same fights. Make the 25mans have more room. DEFILE
2) Some of these new so called "class changes" sound more like nurfs. Warriors got Nurf; Resto druids got straight owned (which i am one). We own at raid healing, but since 25mans are really no longer in the picture it doesnt matter; because there is no real raid to heal. Anyway druids have not and will never be as good as a pally healing a tank. Getting rid of Tree of Life was a terrible mistake. Most PvP resto druids DONT even spec into tree of life so they CAN dps in PvP. What am i going to do now, throw moonfire when people arent taking any damage. PS most classes have a dps rotation that is really boring. press 4 buttons, do 14k dps.( 2 if your a acrane mage). Change the rotation please.
3) It seems like since the beginning of Wrath of the Lich King Blizzard has stop caring about WoW completely. Gear looks the same; boss fights are a tank and spank (unless in Heroic 25). VoA gives players tier 10 now just for being able to run a simple rotation. Make bosses hard again like in Orginal WoW, or make Pre BC servers. When epics actully ment something.
4) WoW is just a game, but with any sort of game. We as players want to be entertained. Adding flying to Azeroth IS AWESOME, but knowing all the people lvling in PvP servers are going to QQ and players wont be able to kill anyone under lvl 30.The game hasn't came out with any new ground baking ideas. Phasing was an awesome idea, but the game needs a new soical outlook. Like Guild homes, or Player Houses that other players can ranskack or destory (Ultima Online). Bring back world PvP.
5) With like I was saying with the gear and how it looks the same, but why not have the player be able to color their own gear. Make their own tabard; instead of the ones that WoW lets you have. Let us actully learn other langauges. There is a tab for under the skill list. It would be awesome to speak in other faction langauages. Small things like that can really make or break a game.
6) PvP is fun, but i think have a Guild VS Guild type of battle would be interesting, or even a Realm VS Realm.
7) It just seems to me that Blizzard has started to become sell outs. Atlest when it comes to World of Warcraft. Casual Players seem to be what Blizzard is foucsing on now; not so much the hardcore player. Making 10mans the new 25mans is all the proof that shows the casual WoW player is their focus. 25mans SHOULD be harder than 10. ITS 25 PEOPLE. They should never make 10man on the same scale of 25man and drop the same loot.
It just seems like Blizzard is more foucused on StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3, or whatever else they are working on. If that is case then I am sure that once SC2 comes out; WoW is going to lose alot of members. Many people that I play WoW with either really like this expasion or hate it. Hopefully these are just ideas and only ideas that Blizzard is just throwing out to see how the general players react to it. Some of these new concepts have really broken me away from WoW and now im stuck waiting for SC2, and D3.