GMs being rude

#1 - Aug. 21, 2011, 2:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I talked to a GM in game and cause they are a GM meant they are better then me. They never made a mistake and was very rude. I feel some GM's should not be a GM till they understand when u are new to game u make mistakes. when u ask for help with something that is important they can answer. but truth is cause this GM is a GM they think they are better then people in game. This is so unfair
#1 - Aug. 21, 2011, 2:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I talked to a GM in game and cause they are a GM meant they are better then me. They never made a mistake and was very rude. I feel some GM's should not be a GM till they understand when u are new to game u make mistakes. when u ask for help with something that is important they can answer. but truth is cause this GM is a GM they think they are better then people in game. This is so unfair
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#55 - Aug. 21, 2011, 8:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Few things to clarify.

The request you made of our Game Master was something they are not permitted to do any longer. He explained this to you calmly and thoroughly, and regardless of the amount of CAPS you utilize, that doesn't change our policies or how applicable they are to you.

The date on your account creation seems to indicate you're not quite as new a player as you suggest, nor do I see a "break" in your account activity from the time you started it.

Being a Game Master does not mean fulfilling a player's every wish - it means upholding the policies and procedures of the game world, and assisting in situations the player may not have control over. However, there are some requests that simply cannot be granted. This is not your fault, nor is it the fault of our staff. In this particular situation, you, as a player, were empowered to resolve this issue on your own, and you actively took steps to do otherwise. Ignoring prompts that allow you to change your mind is equivalent to giving your consent that, yes, this is in fact the item that you want to keep and have enchanted and utilize.

Let it be noted that continuing to petition on this issue is ill-advised, and harassment of our Game Master staff can result in negative consequences to your account status.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#55 - Aug. 21, 2011, 8:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Few things to clarify.

The request you made of our Game Master was something they are not permitted to do any longer. He explained this to you calmly and thoroughly, and regardless of the amount of CAPS you utilize, that doesn't change our policies or how applicable they are to you.

The date on your account creation seems to indicate you're not quite as new a player as you suggest, nor do I see a "break" in your account activity from the time you started it.

Being a Game Master does not mean fulfilling a player's every wish - it means upholding the policies and procedures of the game world, and assisting in situations the player may not have control over. However, there are some requests that simply cannot be granted. This is not your fault, nor is it the fault of our staff. In this particular situation, you, as a player, were empowered to resolve this issue on your own, and you actively took steps to do otherwise. Ignoring prompts that allow you to change your mind is equivalent to giving your consent that, yes, this is in fact the item that you want to keep and have enchanted and utilize.

Let it be noted that continuing to petition on this issue is ill-advised, and harassment of our Game Master staff can result in negative consequences to your account status.