Where's the warlock mount/pet info?

#0 - Jan. 29, 2007, 7:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You said you'd check for us and get back to us, but the original thread is now locked and fading away.

Have you gotten the info yet?

*Edited the thread title. Please do not use names, blue or blizzard in titles. Thanks- Nethaera
#26 - Jan. 31, 2007, 8:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Once I have more information to share on this I will. I don't as of today. Sorry. As for the update on trade skills/professions, I posted in the Profession forums just this morning here- http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=2C437718279744DBC96064A35CA28CE9?topicId=71823635&pageNo=1&sid=1#4
#36 - Jan. 31, 2007, 9:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm going to keep this thread on topic by addressing the Warlock question as I said we would.

We intend to make it so that Warlock pets will vanish when you mount and reappear when you dismount from flying mounts, regular mounts and even flight paths to help conserve the need to use soul shards to resummon. This will most likely be in a future patch that we do however, we do not have a specific date as of yet. At current our testing is looking promising for this feature.
#45 - Jan. 31, 2007, 10:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sounds great Neth. I'm leveling my priest here to 70 right now but I plan to start working up a Belf 'lock after that.

Hey, whats up with that engineering announcement incidentally? Did I miss it or is it still on the way?

It's in the profession forums. Basically, I can't give much on details but the short of it is that we are currently working on changes to professions and Engineering is the first up. I can't give details on what or when as of yet but things are being worked on now so we are encouraging feedback and suggestions.