Can I get some help from Blizzard here?

#1 - Aug. 16, 2011, 8 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I don't know if I should put this in the bug thread or not. So in Tol'Barad this jerk is summoning people into The Hole and preventing them from doing anything in the battle. These people don't know what he is doing and they accept the summon. He has done this for the past three or more battles. Numerous people have opened tickets against him but he is not getting banned for this. He is exploiting a glitched and should be banned. I wish for this glitch to be fixed and this jerk banned.

#1 - Aug. 16, 2011, 8 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I don't know if I should put this in the bug thread or not. So in Tol'Barad this jerk [removed] is summoning people into a hole and preventing them from doing anything in the battle. He has done this for the past three or more battles. Numerous people have opened tickets against him but he is not getting banned for this. He is exploiting a glitched and should be banned. I want this glitch fixed and this jerk banned. His name is [removed] (I think don't hold me against it I'll find out soon) on Dawnbringer, Alliance side of course.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#4 - Aug. 16, 2011, 8:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Heya Drakku,
08/16/2011 01:00 PMPosted by Drakku
I don't know if I should put this in the bug thread or not. So in Tol'Barad this jerk [removed] is summoning people into a hole and preventing them from doing anything in the battle. He has done this for the past three or more battles. Numerous people have opened tickets against him but he is not getting banned for this. He is exploiting a glitched and should be banned. I want this glitch fixed and this jerk banned. His name is [removed] (I think don't hold me against it I'll find out soon) on Dawnbringer, Alliance side of course.
The best option is to open a ticket with this information for a game master to investigate the issue. Unfortunately, you cannot report anyone by name on the forums.

http://us.battle.net/support/

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#4 - Aug. 16, 2011, 8:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Heya Drakku,
08/16/2011 01:00 PMPosted by Drakku
The best option is to open a ticket with this information for a game master to investigate the issue. Unfortunately, you cannot report anyone by name on the forums.

http://us.battle.net/support/