Still no US B.net Invitational Vods?

#1 - Aug. 16, 2011, 6:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So i am pretty sad that there are still no WoW US Battle.net Invitational VODs posted yet. Hell i don't even know who won and is going to represent the US/NA at Blizzcon. I know the EU ones went up within a day or two. I have heard that the US Battel.net Invitational Vods for SCII were posted rather quickly and yet the WoW ones still are not up.

TLDR who won the WoW US Battle.net Invitational?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - Aug. 16, 2011, 6:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We know that many of you are looking forward to seeing the results of the North American WoW Arena Invitational and have been waiting patiently for VODs of each of the tournament matches.

Since those matches weren't streamed live, we've been doing a lot of post-production work on the recordings to ensure that they're of the highest quality possible. We also decided to postpone posting the results of the NA WoW tournament until all of the VODs were available, which we believe should be sometime this evening.

We'll definitely announce when the VODs are up, so keep an eye on our BlizzCon site (since that's where we'll be posting): http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#18 - Aug. 16, 2011, 9:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/16/2011 02:23 PMPosted by Swiftie
Thank you for the update Lylirra

Sure thing. :)

If it doesn't look like the VODs will be available by the time I leave tonight (for whatever reason), I'll pop back in and let you know.