Ever talk to yourself while playing?

#1 - Aug. 15, 2011, 12:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sometimes I feel like turning the record button on to listen to how crazy i actually am..
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#47 - Aug. 15, 2011, 4:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I talk to myself all the time. Are you saying I shouldn't be? Is that why people at the grocery store look at me funny? (Though that could be the accents I toss in to keep myself entertained...)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#59 - Aug. 15, 2011, 4:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/15/2011 09:09 AMPosted by Fanahlia
I talk to myself all the time. Are you saying I shouldn't be? Is that why people at the grocery store look at me funny? (Though that could be the accents I toss in to keep myself entertained...)
Oh my God, you speak to yourself in accents too?

Yes, and I answer myself. I've heard it's actually rather healthy. I run through lists and things I need to memorize like that too.

I fear you are losing your mind Neth :(

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#62 - Aug. 15, 2011, 4:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/15/2011 09:15 AMPosted by Bloodydk

What is your accent of preference. Personally when talking to myself in public at say the store, I take on an eastern Scottish accent, as it reminds me of the constant nagging someone with that accent had previously in my life. Though if I am just in my room yelling at myself for something stupid I have done I begin speaking like an angry Romanian man. I then chuckle about it afterwards.

I go for a badly done muddled English accent. I'm sure my European friends would laugh at how bad it is. ;) Sometimes I'll go for straight German (what little I know).

While playing the game, I will talk to myself to remind myself of tasks or things I was planning to do. I get too easily distracted by PvP sometimes. ;)