T11 head and shoulders for jp

#1 - Aug. 9, 2011, 11:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Posting new thread because previous one reached it's limit.....

08/08/2011 01:22 PMPosted by Daxxarri
t11 helms and shoulders should be avaible for justice points so nonraiders have access to them so you can complete your t11 set without raid or make them be a guarrented drop that every one gets at least do that. they should cost jp cus you should be able to 5 man ur way to the previous tier u could in wrath and some what in bc

As of this moment, there aren't any plans to make those items available for Justice Points.

That doesn't necessarily mean that those items are still out of reach, though. We re-tuned the tier 11 raid instances in the hopes that players who haven't seen that content might be willing to give them a shot. If you don't have a group of friends or guild mates that are interested in trying out those raids, the Raid Browser is an under-used tool that can be convenient for getting a raid group started, or for filling the gaps in your raid composition.

(For those who are unaware, the Raid Browser is available as a menu button at the bottom of your interface titled 'Raid')

What if you don't want to lead raids and you end up in a raid lead by someone who did not know what he was doing and a raid leader changed 3 times during raid. At the end the retarding paladin for final boss decides to switch to his DK just because his alt is missing shoulders. Shoulders drop and he just takes them without even asking anyone to roll for them because he feels he's entitled to shoulders because he lead the raid that he didn't anticipate leading.

Another week of waiting. I understand your thinking - making people play as long as possible = profit for Blizzard, but things like that making players just end subscription with mentality : "I'll come back to the game when I'll be able to get them for points, rather than spending 2.3 hours in some raid where so called raid leader just ninjas them".
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#200 - Aug. 9, 2011, 7:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What about us poor players who have downed Cho'gall and Nef several times and have yet to even see their class token drop?

Sometimes raids don't go our way. Sometimes drops don't go our way. I think anyone who has ever farmed for a mount or a particular piece of gear has had a similar experience and, while not getting a drop can be frustrating, one hopes that delayed gratification adds a little savor when you finally do obtain the object of your desire. Good things really do come to those who wait, or at least, exercise persistence and patience.

I should add that, unlike the olden days, you aren't leaving empty handed from any boss encounter, and you can spend the Valor Points you're obtaining to acquire even more powerful gear.