Blessing of Sanctuary? (Cataclysm)

#0 - April 15, 2010, 6:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Blessing of Might will provide the benefit of Wisdom as well. If you have two paladins in your group, one will do Kings on everyone and the other will do Might on everyone. There should be much less need, and ideally no need, to provide specific buffs to specific classes.

This mentions nothing about blessing of sanctuary.

I think the best solution would be one that's popped up on the forums from time to time, Improved Blessing of Kings providing the benefit of sanctuary tied into your Blessings of Kings.

More off the topic, but something which I'm actually more concerned about, are these new (Might/Wisdom vs. Kings) blessings going to be raid wide? If there's no intent for there to be a need to provide class-specific ones, please say that we won't have to buff each class, I really hate having to drink in order to finish buffing everyone + myself. Gets pretty damn old after 5 years.
#3 - April 15, 2010, 8:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Kings and Might can just be raid wide. There should be no need to target individuals. We're trying to make sure there isn't a circumstance where one dude would prefer the opposite buff to everyone else.

Bo Sanc could just be Kings with an extra mana component (for the paladin). We're also considering making it a passive that gives the paladin mana and provides the 3% damage reduction buff raid-wide which is currently brought by Renewed Hope (the Disc talent).