Request DENIED - Heirlooms

#1 - July 26, 2011, 12:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have ten level 85's one for each class and I opened a ticket to have my now useless Heirlooms (BOA's) sent to a new realm (server) and my request was denied.

They obviously said they would only do it if I paid for a character transfer which of course defeats my purpose of starting over in a new realm. But they also said that eventually sending Heirlooms across realms would be possible.

The GM I spoke with said that the person who had the authority to approve my request denied it. Which leads me to believe they could of helped me but chose not to.

I don't agree with this level of service and I was wondering how everyone else feels about this.
#1 - July 26, 2011, 12:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have ten level 85's one for each class and I opened a ticket to have my now useless Heirlooms (BOA's) sent to a new realm (server) and my request was denied.

They obviously said they would only do it if I paid for a character transfer which of course defeats my purpose of starting over in a new realm. But they also said that eventually sending Heirlooms across realms would be possible.

The GM I spoke with said that the person who had the authority to approve my request denied it. Which leads me to believe they could of helped me but chose not to.

I don't agree with this level of service and I was wondering how everyone else feels about this.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#71 - July 26, 2011, 1:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Boilingman, I can't help but feel this is 4 pages of you beating a dead horse. Multiple players have already provided you the correct and accurate reasoning as to why your request was denied.

We rarely, if ever, make exceptions. Players have a tendency to mix facts and rumors.

Fact: Our Game Masters do not transfer heirlooms from one realm to another. It is not a service they provide.

Fact: Players can transfer heirlooms by mailing them to a character of at least level 10 and transferring that character to a new realm.

Rumor: An exception was made for a player because they are a special snowflake.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#71 - July 26, 2011, 1:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Boilingman, I can't help but feel this is 4 pages of you beating a dead horse. Multiple players have already provided you the correct and accurate reasoning as to why your request was denied.

We rarely, if ever, make exceptions. Players have a tendency to mix facts and rumors.

Fact: Our Game Masters do not transfer heirlooms from one realm to another. It is not a service they provide.

Fact: Players can transfer heirlooms by mailing them to a character of at least level 10 and transferring that character to a new realm.

Rumor: An exception was made for a player because they are a special snowflake.