Sahrokh has gone offline.

Forum Avatar
#0 - Jan. 29, 2008, 3:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Today is a sad day for forum-reading druids all around. Whenever we've been down there's always, as long back as I can remember, been 1 guy who's stood up for the class. 1 guy who's reported the issues everyone cursed about. 1 guy who ticked off the forum admins because of his consistent posting about subjects that just got thrown aside by admins or developers.

This guy, is Sahrokh. We all know him, no presentation is needed to tell you who he is.

He will from today on not be able to post on these forums any longer following what he himself describes as follows:

(Sahrokh) I have been "made aware" that every and all the accounts I use to post are and will be instantly perma banned
(Sahrokh) They made a special rule so that I cannot ever post again, regardless of using new accounts

Now, regardless of what you may feel about his points of view etc, he always stood up for our class and always made people aware of issues that have been around. It is a great loss for our community as a whole.

Sahrokh, I will miss you. We've had our disagreements, yes, but I've always had respect for you.
#39 - Jan. 29, 2008, 6:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Aside from the fact that we do not discuss moderation decisions that we have made, any blue post in this thread will only be flamed right out of it again.

And yet, here I am.

I will not post again in this thread, but I will suggest to you a movie quote which I feel is relevant in this case:
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

Do not mourn the fallen when their flag still lies in the dirt.
#166 - Jan. 30, 2008, 11:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'll close this thread as it only serves to spread incorrect information, assumptions and speculations on a topic we are not going to address in public, for both legal and ethical reasons. The user is free to, as has already been done, contact us on the matter, but we will not condone misrepresentation of those conversations and our staff members on these forums.

Thank you for respecting that.