2nd day, STILL no honor what the heck man?

#1 - July 20, 2011, 7:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I logged on on tuesday all happy cuz I would be recieving 4k honor by mail, and dont get any. I send a ticket...I get an automated response telling me that the issue will be fixed soon.

I go ahead and farm some honor and do some arena and get my new ruthless helm, now im looking forward to replacing my last two 365 pieces when I log on on wendsday, I still need the body and legs, i have all my gems sitting in my bag as well as enchanting scrolls and a leg armor kit, and gess what happens? I log on and STILL no honor.

What the heck man. Am I going to have to go ahead and farm it myself, since I obvioisly cannot depend on blizzard to be able to live up to its promise of sending me some? I farmed almost the entire set right before the new gear came out, minus the weapons and like one peice I had earned before it was made to be buyable with honor.

Now this normally wouldnt be a big deal....4000 honor...is not much, I could farm that in a day or less, however since I knew I was getting it today( or so I thought) I left the last two pieces un-bought thinking I could buy them today. Wrong....thanks for the honor blizz, maybe by the time ya bother auctually giving it to me it will be useless, only good for buying another boa peice maybe or a stack of something from the trades good guy, which btw dosnt sell for much and ISNT worth the time spent getting honor JUST to buy and sell it.

Im not sure if I read it right, ima go ahead and find it again, but i read last night that it was getting fixed between liek 4 and 8 server time, here I log on at like 1 o clock in the evening and still dont have my honor.

I would appreciate a reason as to why peaple are still not getting it while others are. Iv spent hundreds of bucks just on THIS guy because its the main toon I play and I liek rogues, I have faction changed once, server xfered once, race changed 4 times...thats alota money from me, I would like to be able to count on getting my honor in return for payin you guys so much.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#15 - July 21, 2011, 5:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
07/20/2011 12:35 PMPosted by Separare
I did this as well, I faction changed, and then yesturday I race changed. Is this my reward for spending more money on the game? Does it make me in-elligible for the honor?

Those types of changes essentially threw a monkey-wrench into the works and prevented the automated restorations from working properly. Those just need to be addressed individually, Separare.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#17 - July 21, 2011, 5:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
07/20/2011 10:16 PMPosted by Separare

Those types of changes essentially threw a monkey-wrench into the works and prevented the automated restorations from working properly. Those just need to be addressed individually, Separare.

yeah thats what I figured after reading a few threads and posts about similier experiances. I have an open ticket, so maybe tomorow someone will help me.

Sorry if my posts seemed a bit rude, I was kinda irritated when I woke up this morning lol. I know it will get sorted out eventually. I just decided to play my starcraft account today, if I get my honor tomorow ill start playing wow some more I reckon.

It may take a little while, there are a considerable number of these - but I do see you have a petition in. Just make sure to leave that open until this can be addressed.