What is your most Memorable Moment in WoW?

#1 - July 20, 2011, 5:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For some reason, walking to Darnassus and Ironforge with a bunch of other lvl 1 players was a great experience. First time playing WoW and exploring a world that I had never seen before. Didn't matter if I knew how to play or not, just seeing the new cities, monsters, and people was spectacular as a newcomer for the first time. It was amazing lol.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#12 - July 20, 2011, 9:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/20/2011 10:35 AMPosted by Cyphira
For some reason, walking to Darnassus and Ironforge with a bunch of other lvl 1 players was a great experience. First time playing WoW and exploring a world that I had never seen before. Didn't matter if I knew how to play or not, just seeing the new cities, monsters, and people was spectacular as a newcomer for the first time. It was amazing lol.

I'll never forget the sense of elation and freedom I felt the first time I flew in World of Warcraft. I've had thousands of memorable moments since then, but that's the one that really sticks in my mind.

I still do my best to release my expectations and the past, and try to experience each new encounter and area with a fresh perspective. I might not be able to recapture that initial sense of wonder, but my time with World of Warcraft is still richer for the effort.