[petition] We want engineering information!

#0 - July 29, 2007, 11:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Everybody knows it: At level 70, engineering sucks big time. Now even though blizzard has said many times that they are going to buff engineering, many patches have gone by and nothing has happened. Now I'm not expecting an overnight hot fix, but i am expecting information. You have had months to get ideas for engineering recipes, and we, the people who pay your pay check, are asking for information.

As you will see by the large amount of /signs this will get, the demand for information is large. We don't want promises, we want some of the ideas you are throwing around, tell us what you are thinking of for engineering. Prove to us you arn't just buffing JC to sell TBC.

Why should you do this?

1: It will stop the flood of angry engineer posts. Give it a sticky and eveyone we read and have hope.

2: Keep the engineeering Proffection. If you don't spill the beans, there will be no engineers left to give anything 2, meaning the game will become unbalanced, and unfun.

3: It will keep peole playing WOW: People are leaving the game due to this, giving the engineers hope will bring back players.

Blizzard: Give the 8 million people a reason to stick around when Warhammer comes out, give the engineeers some hope. Surly if you've been reviewing engineering, you'll have something to show (If not, you've been lieing through your teeth)

Players: Sign this petition, force Blizzard to reply, help your fellow engineer!
#6 - July 31, 2007, 2:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I have a theory that, these days, you could get away with a nerf post if it's listed under a subject heading containing "Engineering" :P

Interesting theory.

As Malfeena said, petition threads are against the Forum Code of Conduct:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1

By all means discuss the current state of engineering (or any other profession) and debate ways in which you would like it to be improved, but petition threads do not form any constructive discussion.