4k honor point Compensation not received!

#1 - July 19, 2011, 5:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
so i logged in today to find that my only character who received the Compensation had NOT done any pvp during that period between patch day and when the new gear released.

my priest Lilmonkey received 4k honor but had not done any pvp.
my warlock and my warrior who i pvp'd that whole week and farmed a lot of gear DID NOT RECEIVE 4K Honor.

why would you tell players they would receive compensation and not give to the correct characters on the account?

what gives??!!??

i don't even pvp on my priest!
this needs to be corrected!
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#11 - July 19, 2011, 5:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Heya Lilmonkey,
so i logged in today to find that my only character who received the Compensation had NOT done any pvp during that period between patch day and when the new gear released.

my priest Lilmonkey received 4k honor but had not done any pvp.
my warlock and my warrior who i pvp'd that whole week and farmed a lot of gear DID NOT RECEIVE 4K Honor.

why would you tell players they would receive compensation and not give to the correct characters on the account?

what gives??!!??

i don't even pvp on my priest!
this needs to be corrected!
What do you see as your honor currency at the moment?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#30 - July 19, 2011, 6:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok guys,

Looks like they are investigating some of these cases through our game master department, please submit a petition or web ticket here: https://us.battle.net/support/

***Please keep the following message in mind, you must have spent the honor between the June 28 and July 5 to be eligible.****

During maintenance, 4000 Honor Points will be automatically applied to all characters that spent Honor on any item level 365 items following the release of 4.2, between the June 28 and July 5 maintenances.

The compensation Honor Points given will be able to go over the point cap, but anyone who goes over will not be able to earn more Honor until they spend under the 4000 cap. Any Honor over the cap will need to be spent before the start of Season 11 when it will be converted to gold.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#72 - July 19, 2011, 7:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Did not recieve any on this toon either, bought 2 level 365 items on the 28th, shoulders and gloves, have not recieved any compensation.

Got compensation on my rogue though as I should.

Whats up with this?

edit: Currently sitting on 67 honor. I'd be happy to get honor to just cover the cost of shoulders and gloves.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2869126930?page=2#30
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#90 - July 19, 2011, 8:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys,

New info:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2838424151?page=18#352
Around 50% of the intended recipients did not receive the 4000 honor that they should have with today’s maintenance. We’re in the process of scheduling an off-peak maintenance early tomorrow morning to correct that and deliver the remaining compensation packages.

Sorry for the hiccup, we’ll get them to you soon.

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#94 - July 19, 2011, 8:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Because the questions you have to answer to unlock the type box don't pertain to the issue at hand? Click on I can play but: and see what comes up. I wasn't trying to make things more difficult, just suggesting they create a new category so we could report problems that aren't on their list.

►I can play but something’s wrong

►I lost or deleted something in-game and wish to recover it

►Continue to step 2

►Step 2 – Provide Additional Details

►Realm:

►Character:

►Description

►Submit

►Done.

This is the best option, since it has to do with in game currency for items, and does asks you to provide a character name and realm for the affected character.