Would like a explanation.

#1 - July 19, 2011, 3:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I had a well thought out thread that was just deleted. I would like a explanation to why my topic was deleted. So are the mods just going to delete any thread that they feel like today? I feel very dissatisfied without a response to even why my thread was deleted. Just deleted.

So i make WoW youtube videos, and i have over 50 thousand subscribers should i send them over hear to spam your forums? No, i wont do that but i feel before you delete a thread that took me time to type out without any form of hate or forum violations in it i feel is unjust.

Please give me a email to someone who i may contact to appeal this action. I would like a Forum Supervisor email if available.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#6 - July 19, 2011, 3:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
There's already a thread on this topic. Regardless of the content, if it's on that existing topic, it's going to be deleted. Posting asking why a thread was deleted will 99% of the time earn you a short forum vacation as a more stern warning. This is going to be that 1% though. Please use this knowledge wisely in the future.