Blizz read this thread. Customer Request.

#1 - July 18, 2011, 11:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This thread is written on the behalf of Necromic. Read entirely before any prejudice action.

I am starting to get the vibe Blizzard just wants their customers to shut up, smile, and be their royal subjects. I am done being nice to Blizzard the last thread I made was to support them and their choice and to request the entire forum to quite the heck down on the swifty subject. I don't know what the heck has gone one all I know is it was an honest request that complies with the CoC in that it promotes the discouragement of spamming the forums.

Your actions to delete that thread only shows and makes people think it is okay to spam the same thing a billion times. But you know I am sorry for being your customer for 3 years just to deal with some forum moderation whom was probably just hired to come through and treat my opinion and my time like it is worthless and pointless. Who ever deleted that post is the complete opposite of the Blizzard's Image for the reason why the forums exists.

I am not debating your actions or raising any concerns I am simply asking that blizzard employees themselves obey and uphold the CoC if they are going to ask us to do the same otherwise you are just being hypocritical and manipulative to your customers. The forums is a place for suggestions and all I suggest is people stop spamming which is just a request to everyone to obey your company's CoC and EULA.

Pardon me for all of this and please don't delete this thread cause in that action you then are stating to the Better Business Bureau that your customer's feed back is useless and completely rejected publicly by your company.

Sorry it got to this point Blizz but I mean your actions make the friendliest and kindest of people frustrated and highly unsatisfied.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - July 18, 2011, 11:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Regardless of your stance on any particular topic, the forum Code of Conduct still doesn't permit you to create a new thread on that topic. If everyone posting about this specific topic feels their point of view is unique enough to warrant a new thread, we'd have thousands of individual threads with fragmented discussions.

I suggest reviewing what the Code of Conduct lays out in this regard: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct#duplicate-threads

This category includes: Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

While you're at it, there's also a good section about discussing forum moderation: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct#discipline

This category includes: Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums