Can a blue please respond

#1 - July 18, 2011, 8:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
as you can tell from the forums, darkspear crashed because of all the "swifty" fan's going in an uproar which is completely immature.

I don't know what you plan to do about this but, it is really hard to do any type of pvp with this happening. I am scared of doing rated bgs, arenas because I'm scared of the server crashing again due to the immaturity of these kids over a ban.

Can you please do something so us players do not suffer for this. It is really annoying not being able to go into any major city, or elwynn without chat being spammed constantly, or having any sort of lag.
#1 - July 18, 2011, 8:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
as you can tell from the forums, darkspear crashed because of all the "swifty" fan's going in an uproar which is completely immature.

I don't know what you plan to do about this but, it is really hard to do any type of pvp with this happening. I am scared of doing rated bgs, arenas because I'm scared of the server crashing again due to the immaturity of these kids over a ban.

Can you please do something so us players do not suffer for this. It is really annoying not being able to go into any major city, or elwynn without chat being spammed constantly, or having any sort of lag.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#21 - July 18, 2011, 8:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please don't post more than one thread on the same issue. There are other similar threads already.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#21 - July 18, 2011, 8:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please don't post more than one thread on the same issue. There are other similar threads already.